We can’t wait to have all of you back at the salon! We’re pretty sure you can’t wait to get your hair done too! Let’s say this loud and clear: WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS FOR ALL HAIR SERVICES.
Every salon will have their own strategies to tackle the varying hair demands while maintaining measures. We are all going to do it in manners that will suit our style of work. Ultimately, we all want to be able to continue being at work to receive everyone at the salon.
Here are 11 things you should know before you come for your appointment:
- Upon reaching the salon, please wait outside. There will be temperature screening and SafeEntry before entering the salon.
- The weather may cause your body temperature to go up. Please try to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment time to allow your body some time to cool down in case it might mess up the temperature reading.
- If your body temperature remain high after the second temperature check, we will need to ask for you to return another week.
- Bring along an extra mask to use during your appointment. It may get wet or stained during chemical services and you will want to replace it at the end of the appointment.
- For safety and hygiene reasons, please remove earrings and/or any piercings around your ears before the start of your appointments.
- We love that you feel like home while you do your hair and have your food! However, it would be tricky to ensure that you have your mask on at all times. We suggest that you bring some easy snacks instead!
- Waiting is not allowed in the salon. Please do not bring along anyone to wait while you do your hair.
- If you have booked your appointment together with a friend or a family member, we hope you will understand if we cannot place the both of you together while you do your hair.
- We know that it is more convenient for you to get everything done in 1 visit. However, if you have booked a longer service with your child or elderly parent’s haircut, please arrange for someone to pick them up. They should not be waiting in the salon while you finish doing your hair.
- Thank you for being early! However, the seats might not be ready for you if you reach way before your appointment time. We hope you can understand if we ask you to return later or to wait outside. Try to reach just about 5 minutes before. At least the heat outside won’t be too uncomfortable for you if you have to wait.
- We cannot allow re-entering the salon. Smoking will have to wait for after you finish your appointment.
We look forward to see you back at the salon!