We must say, it has been a breeze at the salon since we resumed work fully. We are very grateful for everyone’s cooperation and understanding in making our efforts to keep up with safe distancing measures. While we usher all the festivities through the year 2021 and well-knowing that Phase 3 is going to stay with us for a reealllly long time, we would like to remind everyone of the salon rules.
Here are 12 things you should know before you come for your appointment:
- Upon reaching the salon, ring the bell and wait outside. There will be temperature screening and SafeEntry before entering the salon.
- The weather may cause your body temperature to go up. Please try to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment time to allow your body some time to cool down in case it might mess up the temperature reading.
- If your body temperature remains high after the third temperature check, we will need to ask for you to return another week.
- Bring along an extra mask to use during your appointment. It may get wet or stained during chemical services and you will want to replace it at the end of the appointment.
- For safety and hygiene reasons, please remove earrings and/or any piercings around your ears before the start of your appointments.
- We love that you feel at home while you do your hair and have your food! However, it would be tricky to ensure that you have your mask on at all times. We suggest that you bring some easy snacks instead!
- Waiting is not allowed in the salon. Please do not bring along anyone to wait while you do your hair.
- If you have booked your appointment together with a friend or a family member, we hope you will understand if we cannot place both of you together while you do your hair. We will certainly try our best to have you seated together!
- We know that it is more convenient for you to get everything done in 1 visit. However, if you have booked a longer service with your child or elderly parent’s haircut, please arrange for someone to pick them up. They should not be waiting in the salon while you finish doing your hair.
- Thank you for being early! However, the seats might not be ready for you if you reach way before your appointment time. We hope you can understand if we ask you to return later or to wait outside. Try to reach just about 5 minutes before. At least the heat outside won’t be too uncomfortable for you if you have to wait.
- Do note that appointments are marked as No-Show and cancelled automatically if we do not hear from you within 15 minutes of your scheduled time. Please do inform us if you will be running late. We will need to recheck the schedule to ensure the next customer is not inconvenienced. We hope you will understand if we ask you to rearrange to a later time or day to avoid clashing of appointments and crowding at the waiting area.
- We cannot allow re-entering the salon. Smoking will have to wait for after you finish your appointment.
See you at the salon!