In light of COVID 19, we urge all customers to adhere to the following salon rules for the safety of our customers and crew members:
- The salon operates strictly by appointment.
- All payments are to be made by card only. No cash payments.
- Please ensure that you have QR scanner in your phone for SafeEntry check in and out.
- We aim to spend 10 – 15 minutes for each haircut. Please reschedule your appointment if you are going to be late. This is to avoid overlapping of appointments and crowding in the salon.
- Waiting is not allowed in the salon. Please arrive according to your time slot.
- You are only allowed to arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. This is to avoid crowding in the waiting area and to refrain from re-entering the salon.
- Group bookings are not allowed. For elderly caretakers and parents of young children, you are only allowed to come for your appointment(s) in a pair based on the earlier (e.g. 3pm) if you have booked 2 consecutive slots.
i.e 3.00pm 1 parent + 3.20pm 1 child and 3.00pm 1 caretaker + 3.20pm 1 elderly
- Do not bring along additional persons without an appointment as this will also affect the number of persons allowed in the salon at a single time.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment when you are well.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been overseas or have entered any dormitories in the last 21 days.
- Please reschedule if you are serving a QUARANTINE ORDER, LEAVE OF ABSENCE, STAY HOME NOTICE or 5 days MC.
- Do not leave behind any litter in the drawer in front of you after you are done with your appointment.
We hope for everyone’s cooperation. Thank you for your kind understanding.
You must be logged in to post a comment.